OuterRaven

I just wanna ask the founding day of Ultra :P

I don't know the specific date as to when it first started though I know UltraNetwork goes as far back as March 2016, @DeadMaster originally had another server called AVG Network which later became UltraNetwork, if I remember correctly it was somewhere within the range of the 20-31st of March that year.

1 hour ago, Skully said:

I don't know the specific date as to when it first started though I know UltraNetwork goes as far back as March 2016, @DeadMaster originally had another server called AVG Network which later became UltraNetwork, if I remember correctly it was somewhere within the range of the 20-31st of March that year.

AVGNetwork was created somewhere around January 2017 (Ended around the end of March)

UltraNetwork was created April 28th, 2017

I think i remember playing AVG-Network or the name sounds familiar to me, so idk

Edit: You can find youtube videos on it.

Edited by arvidghost

12 hours ago, DeadMaster said:

AVGNetwork was created somewhere around January 2017 (Ended around the end of March)

UltraNetwork was created April 28th, 2017

Damn bro feels like it's been longer than a year are you sure???????????????????

UltraNeywork is known by many players.

So im wondering what great/unforgetable memories or experience you all have while developing this server. 

*curiosity beats me*

This sounds like an interview XD, but all good questions. Curiosity isn't killing the cat here. (Frankly, these are questions that I'd be interested to see an answer to myself.)