Sign in to follow this  
xXTheGamerDudeX

Pick bugged in /trade?

Hey!

Anything regarding bug reports should be posted here.

Also, after reviewing your video, At 1:08:17, you placed both of the picks in your 3rd player vault. You even checked it again at 1:08:42 and saw the picks in your 3rd player vault. You thought you placed the picks in your player vault 1 when clearly you have placed it in the 3rd one.

Regarding the soul bound enchant, if I'm not mistaken, you should take it off before trading with someone or else it will be bugged out as you clearly stated. 

This is what I had to say about your post. Let's wait and see what Skully or Dead do about this. 

Edited by Skruffy

14 hours ago, Skruffy said:

Hey!

Anything regarding bug reports should be posted here.

Also, after reviewing your video, At 1:08:17, you placed both of the picks in your 3rd player vault. You even checked it again at 1:08:42 and saw the picks in your 3rd player vault. You thought you placed the picks in your player vault 1 when clearly you have placed it in the 3rd one.

Regarding the soul bound enchant, if I'm not mistaken, you should take it off before trading with someone or else it will be bugged out as you clearly stated. 

This is what I had to say about your post. Let's wait and see what Skully or Dead do about this.  

Thank you and I am going to check my vault again, if its not there can it be returned?

Those picks were  my secondary if you pay close attention those are not the pick I lost mine was called starter pick if you go back a bit its a exca 3 I was mining with it